Mediterranean Pork and Orzo
- Ready In:
- 2 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound each)
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Rub pork with pepper; cut into 1-inch cubes. In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in orzo and salt; cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook 45-60 seconds longer or until orzo is tender and spinach is wilted.
- Add tomatoes to the pork; cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Drain orzo mixture; toss with pork mixture and feta cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation