Recipe by chia
this is great because you can make it at the last minute, no marinating required. from cooking light.
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, and so easy to make, made it just like the recipe said. Though I did cook it on the BBQ, turned it to the other side for just a couple of minutes. What a great way to make a flank steak. DH loved it, Flank steak is one of his favorites. Thank you Chia for ANOTHER yummy recipe.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat broiler.
- (this is also great on the grill).
- trim fat from steak.
- combine mustard, water, lemon juice and garlic, rub over steak.
- combine coriander and the next 5 ingredients, pat into mustard mixture on steaks.
- cover and chill 10 minutes.
- spray a broiler pan with cooking spray, broil 8-10 minutes, do not turn.
- cut diagonally against the grain into thin slices, serve.