Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Meal Master recipe that sounds delicious.
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut in 1 inch rounds
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup riesling wine, dry
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 cup butter, chilled, cut in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Season pork with salt & pepper, coat in flour & shake off excess.
- Melt 2 T butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add onion & garlic & saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to bowl.
- Melt remaining 2 T butter in same skillet over medium-high heat, add pork & saute about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add onion mixture, wine, green peppercorns & herbs to same skillet & simmer until sauce thickens (about 4 minutes).
- Add pork back to skillet & heat through.
- Divide pork among plates.
- Add 1/4 C chilled butter to sauce in skillet & whisk just until melted & mix in pine nuts.
- Spoon sauce over pork & serve.