Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Some of the best meatloaf that I have ever tasted.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, ground
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl,except ketchup
- Form meat into a loaf in a medium ovensafe dish.
- Cover top of loaf with ketchup.
- Refrigerate loaf for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 275 and slow cook for about 3- 4 hours or until well done.
You were right, they came back for more and even took some home! I thought meatloaf was meatloaf but not this one. Thank you! L