Recipe by 2Cooks
This recipe came from SKINNY KITCHEN with Nancy Fox. Its really easy to make and its delish! My husband and my daughter both liked this recipe a lot. I used a big muffin pan the meatloaf.
- 1 lb 99% fat-free ground turkey breast or 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a regular (12-cup) muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice whole wheat or multi-grain bread. Place in blender and pulse until made into crumbs.
- 3. In a large bowl, add ground turkey, bread crumbs, onions, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ½ cup barbecue sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Using your hands or a large spoon, thoroughly mix together until well blended.
- 4. Add meatloaf mixture to the top of each muffin cup, flattening out the tops. Top each meatloaf muffin with ¾ tablespoon barbecue sauce and spread evenly over top.
- 5. Bake for 40 minutes. Run a knife around each muffin to loosen it from pan. Remove to a serving plate.
- Makes 9 meatloaf muffins (1-2 muffins per serving).