Erin's Meatloaf "Muffins"
photo by Melandsid
- Ready In:
- Mix the first 4 ingredients with your hands.
- Evenly distribute into cups of a muffin tin, I used a jumbo tin, so I got 4"muffins".
- Pour barbeque sauce on top of each.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or mac and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Quick and satisfying dinner in a pinch. I replaced breadcrumbs with oats, and next time I'd add some of the bbq sauce to the mix to make them more moist, though they were good as is. I would also grease the tin (unless you have the non-stick kind). It helped to get them out intact by running a tablespoon around the edges and scooping each one out.