Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 4 ounces zucchini, unpeeled and shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ore ida frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (3 ounce) packagekraft stove top seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Divide evenly into 12 muffin tins (I used a 1/3 measuring cup to divide the mixture). Bake 30-40 minutes or until done. These would be good as hamburgers also. Instead of placing the mixture into muffin tins, Make 12 hamburger patties, then grill or bake.
Very delicious! My husband loved this and so did my 4 year old. He said it was better than his grandmas meatloaf! I would definitely spray your muffin pan with Pam before cooking. Also, I did not have Worcestershire sauce so I used soy sauce instead. Turned out great!