Recipe by Chef EBHMOM1
Top Review by Tina
Very delicious! My husband loved this and so did my 4 year old. He said it was better than his grandmas meatloaf! I would definitely spray your muffin pan with Pam before cooking. Also, I did not have Worcestershire sauce so I used soy sauce instead. Turned out great!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 4 ounces zucchini, unpeeled and shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ore ida frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (3 ounce) packagekraft stove top seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Divide evenly into 12 muffin tins (I used a 1/3 measuring cup to divide the mixture). Bake 30-40 minutes or until done. These would be good as hamburgers also. Instead of placing the mixture into muffin tins, Make 12 hamburger patties, then grill or bake.