Recipe by LovingLosing
This is from Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook. I substituted Earl Campbell sausage for the Polish or kielbasa sausage from the original recipe.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb earl campbell sausage, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can nonfat beef broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sausage.
- Shape beef into 1-in. balls; arrange over top.
- Pour broth over the casserole.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until heated through.