Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These sandwiches are so yummy that no one will ever guess they are frozen meatballs. They will also make great appetizers. Use Darlene's Make Ahead Meatballs (Oamc).
- 30 meatballs (Darlene's Make Ahead Meatballs (Oamc) frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 6 sandwich buns, split
- Place meatballs in an ungreased 1 qt baking dish. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Serve on rolls.