Recipe is from Pillsbury. This is a fun little recipe. My daughter absolutely loved it.
Make and share this Meatball Creepy Crawlers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate the dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- Wrap each meatball with a layer of dough to make a ball, pinching the edges to seal. (place the pinched edges on the bottom.).
- To make a creepy crawler, line up 10 dough covered meatballs in a squiggle pattern. Poke the shoestring potatoes (I used the chow mein noodles) in both sides of each ball to make the legs, and two poked into the top of the "head" for antennae.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make a face out of olive slices.
- Place olive slices, pickle slices, carrot slices, or whatever at random points along the creepy crawler for interest.
- Serve the creepy crawlers with ketchup, mustard, or whatever you might like.