Really simple recipe that even pleases the non fish lovers among us! My favorite fish to use is tilapia, but any mild, white fish will work nicely.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place fish, in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, butter, onion, cheese, lemon juice, Old Bay, and pepper. Mix until a thick paste is formed.
- Spread mixture evenly over fish filets, then top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- To finish cooking, place fish under the broiler, for another 2-3 minutes, or until fish is golden brown.