1/3 Photos of Mayonnaise Baked Fish
Really simple recipe that even pleases the non fish lovers among us! My favorite fish to use is tilapia, but any mild, white fish will work nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place fish, in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, butter, onion, cheese, lemon juice, Old Bay, and pepper. Mix until a thick paste is formed.
- 4Spread mixture evenly over fish filets, then top with bread crumbs.
- 5Bake for about 10 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- 6To finish cooking, place fish under the broiler, for another 2-3 minutes, or until fish is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mayonnaise Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.4 mg
- Sodium 550.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning