Tilapia With Mayonnaise and Parmesan Cheese
Quick and easy to put together and tastes great! Everyone will love it since tilapia is such a mild fish and the sauce gives it a great flavor!
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 tilapia fillets (thawed)
- 7 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer the real mayo, like a Hellman's brand)
- 7 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- cooking spray
- lay all the fillets on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- combine the remainder of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- using a butter knife or spoon, spread the sauce over each fillet evenly.
- bake in the oven at 425 Degrees for 9 - 11 minutes or until it easily flakes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I have a very similar recipe except that I cook mine inside aluminum foil, it’s so moist and beyond delicious ?? I use Hellman’s mayonnaise with Parmesan ?? to season I use seafood seasoning along with seasoned bread crumbs and minced garlic ?? also add my veggies with the Parmesan and mayonnaise mixture taste delicious with spinach and corn ?? definite hit in my household u can’t go wrong and it’s such easy clean up; which makes me even happier