1/2 Photos of Maureen's Crock Pot Beef & Carrots in Wine
6 hrs 15 mins
Maureen in MA's Note:
This is an easy, delicious Pot Roast recipe that my family loves. It's quick to prepare and can be left to cook all day in the crockpot on low, or for half a day on high.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with cooking oil. Saute onions and transfer to crock pot. Sprinkle meat with McCormicks Montreal Steak seasoning, then brown on all sides in skillet. Transfer to crock pot.
- 2Add bag of carrots to crock pot.
- 3Poor beef buillion broth into crockpot.
- 4Add 3/4 cup red wine to crockpot.
- 5Cover and cook 5-6 hrs on high, or 10-12 hrs on low.
- 6Follow package directions for Gravy, substituting 1/2 cup of liquid from crock pot for 1/2 cup of water.
- 7Serve with mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and the remaining wine!
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maureen's Crock Pot Beef & Carrots in Wine
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 789.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 50.8 g