- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled gorgonzola
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water (salted if desired) to cover. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Shake potatoes in saucepan over low heat to dry.
- Add butter, buttermilk, cheese, salt and pepper to potatoes. Lightly mash with fork or back of spoon keeping some larger pieces of potatoes.