Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes
Love this recipe because you don't have to peel the potatoes. I didn't get it from anywhere...I've always made garlic potatoes this way. I guess you could say it's my recipe....or maybe I do it this way because it's the way my mother did it. LOL
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled quartered red potatoes
- 3 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Place potatoes& garlic in water.
- Add salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Add pepper and butter.
- Add sour cream and mash all together until creamy.