1/7 Photos of Mashed Potatoes With Jarlsberg Cheese
A great way to kick up those leftover mashed potatoes. Just add cheese for goodness some spice and bake. Walla comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the hot milk into the cold potatoes to soften add 1 1/4 cup cheese.
- 3Place into a butter casserole pan.
- 4Top with the remaining cheese, brush the oil over the top and sprinkle salt.
- 5Place in over for 20-30 minutes. Then place under broiler to brown the top if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes With Jarlsberg Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 430.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: