1/7 Photos of Mashed Potatoes With Jarlsberg Cheese
A great way to kick up those leftover mashed potatoes. Just add cheese for goodness some spice and bake. Walla comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the hot milk into the cold potatoes to soften add 1 1/4 cup cheese.
- 3Place into a butter casserole pan.
- 4Top with the remaining cheese, brush the oil over the top and sprinkle salt.
- 5Place in over for 20-30 minutes. Then place under broiler to brown the top if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes With Jarlsberg Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 430.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: