Masa brings an awesome sweet corn flavor to these pancakes. Make an awesome huevos rancheros style dish or enjoy simply with a dab of butter and maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- 2Let mixture sit for 5 minutes to soften the masa, then stir again.
- 3Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Pour 1/2 cup batter into the skillet. When the pancakes appear dry around the edges and start to bubble up, flip and cook until done, about two minutes.
- 5Keep pancakes in a warm oven until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Masa Corn Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 635.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g