Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the January 2003 issue of Bon Appetit, R.S.V.P. section. Jackie Campbell from Phoenix, AZ writes, "The Four Seasons Resort Aviara in Carlsbad has a very elegant bar. All the Martinis are served in gorgeous handblown glasses that are made in England. When I was there, I bought a few as souvenirs, and now I need the recipe for my favorite drink: the after-dinner Martini served there, which tastes like a White Russion with a shot of espresso."
- 59.14 ml whipping cream, chilled
- 88.74 ml vodka
- 88.74 ml Kahlua (or other coffee liqueur)
- 59.14 ml espresso coffee, freshly brewed, chilled
- ice cube
- In small bowl, whisk cream until just thickened; set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add vodka, Kahlua, and espresso; shake well.
- Strain into 2 Martini glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
This was great! I really like white russians and this is similar. Made for ZWT6.
10 stars!!!!! I am always looking for different martini recipes and this one is fabulous. Great after dinner drink. Can't wait to make it again, mersaydees.
This is good. I love drinks with kahlua in it and this one is no exception. Thanks for sharing!