Oprah's Pomegranate Martini
This is Oprah's original recipe for the pomegranate martini. It is delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces absolute citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 cup ice
- sparkling water, splash (optional)
- lemon, a squeeze (optional)
- Shake ingredients in a shaker and put in chilled martini glasses. Put pomegranate fruit into glass as garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Well, this is twice as much juice as the way I know to make it, and I think it is awfully diluted as written, so I cut that down. I frequently use Cranberry-Pomegranate 100% juice instead of straight pom juice. It's supposedly good with citrus vodka but I just use regular and do a squirt of lemon concentrate in it. yummy! I didn't know this was Oprah's version, but it is definitely mine!