Organic Cherry Martini
photo by HeatherN
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces r.w. knudsen organic just tart cherry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce grapefruit juice (fresh squeezed organic is a plus but not required)
- 1⁄4 ounce organic blue agave nectar
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1. Chill your martini glass in a freezer for about 5 minutes. Alternatively, fill the glass with ice and water for faster chilling.
- 2. Add cherry juice, grapefruit juice, agave and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake moderately (or vigorously if you like your drink foamy).
- 3. Strain into a chilled glass.
- 4. Garnish with a lemon/lime/grapefruit twist and/or cherry and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!