Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fun recipe for Easter, who doesn't love Peeps.
Make and share this Marshmallow Peeps Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Using a double boiler, stir in hot milk and Peeps until fully melted and uniform in color. Allow to cool to room temperature, 7-10 minutes. Do not allow mixture to stiffen.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks using a kitchen mixer.
- Using large rubber spatula, fold whipped cream and chocolate pieces into the Peeps mixture. Make sure all of the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with green coconut, whole Peeps and/or more chocolate pieces.