Recipe by Auntie TT
I came across this recipe through Kraft Canada. Every time I serve this salad, I get compliments and hands out looking for the recipe!! lol I hope all of you that try will agree:)
- 2 (250 g) packages refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup black olives, sliced and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup kraft special collection Greek salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kraft greek salad feta cheese or 1⁄2 cup regular feta cheese
- assorted greens (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine vegetables and olives; stir in dressing.
- Cover& marinate in fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Drain and reserve dressing.
- Toss together; pasta& vegetable mixture and parsley.
- Spoon veggie mix onto serving platter lined with lettuce or whatever greens you have on hand.
- Sprinkle with Feta cheese and Serve with reserved dressing.