1/2 Photos of Marinated Tomatoes With Lemon
1 hr 10 mins
Instead of the usual fresh basil, these tomatoes are made with fresh summer savory. If you cannot find fresh savory, fresh thyme works. Dried savory will work in a pinch (use 1/4 teaspoon).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each tomato into 4 to 6 wedges.
- 2Place the tomato wedges in a medium bowl.
- 3Combine lemon juice and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- 4Pour marinade over tomatoes; toss gently to coat. Let stand 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 5Using a slotted spoon, serve wedges on a bed of greens.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Tomatoes With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: