Adapted from a recipe by Tiffany Taylor, "Marinated Tomatoes."
Make and share this Marinated Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Mash garlic with salt, blend into the oil and vinegar.
- Mix dressing with tomatoes, parsley and basil.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Separate into 4 servings and top with slices of sweet onion.
- Add black pepper to taste.
Loved the fresh herbs and dressing in this salad. Thanks for sharing.
Excellant tomato salad, love the fresh basil, I used a red onion and balsamic vinegar. The dressing was particularly good! We will be making this again, thanks for sharing a good one.