I found this recipe in Bon Appetit several years ago and we really enjoy it. The kebabs need to marinate for at least 2 hours, but they can also be prepared a day in advance.
- Thread 2 pieces of pork and 2 pieces of onion alternately on each skewer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange kebabs in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Pour marinade over kebabs.
- Let stand up to 2 hours at room temperature or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Drain marinade into small saucepan.
- Boil marinade 2 minutes.
- Broil kebabs until pork is cooked through, turning frequently and basting occasionally with marinade, about 12 minutes.