1/4 Photos of Marinated Pork and Red Onion Kebabs
2 hrs 25 mins
I found this recipe in Bon Appetit several years ago and we really enjoy it. The kebabs need to marinate for at least 2 hours, but they can also be prepared a day in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thread 2 pieces of pork and 2 pieces of onion alternately on each skewer.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange kebabs in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- 4Whisk all remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- 5Pour marinade over kebabs.
- 6Let stand up to 2 hours at room temperature or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day, turning occasionally.
- 7Preheat broiler.
- 8Drain marinade into small saucepan.
- 9Boil marinade 2 minutes.
- 10Broil kebabs until pork is cooked through, turning frequently and basting occasionally with marinade, about 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork and Red Onion Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.3
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 839.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 36.7 g