Recipe by nemokitty
Found this in Taste of Home magazine and have made it a couple of times.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Great mushrooms! I cut the oil to 1/4 cup and added a little garlic. They really do get better the lobger they chill. I let mine chill overnight. Next time I'm making more than 1 lb! Thanx!
- 1 lb button mushroom
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once.
- Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The flavor is really enhanced after overnight refrigeration.