1/2 Photos of Marinated Grilled Steaks
5 hrs 20 mins
This recipe is from a local paper, it produces a very tender flavourful steak. Increase the marinade for more than 2 steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped (or use chopped green onion)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 beef t-bone steaks or 2 boneless strip steaks
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add the steaks; turn to coat in the marinade.
- 3Refrigerate for about 5 hours.
- 4Prepare grill or broiler.
- 5Remove meat from marinade, discard marinade.
- 6Grill meat to desired doneness.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef t-bone steaks