Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is great for steaks, beef strips for stir fry, or beef cubes for kabobs.
Top Review by Heydarl
This was fantastic. I had steaks in the freezer, so added the marinade to them & returned to the freezer. We cooked & ate them 10 days later. They were soooo tender & tasted amazing. Can't wait to have them again very soon. Thanks so much for posting this keeper.
- 6 -9 lbs beef
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Assembly Directions:.
- Cut beef into suitable strips or pieces.
- Place in freezer bags or rigid containers.
- Combine all marinade ingredients.
- Pour into freezer bags or containers over meat.
- Label and freeze.
- Cooking Directions:.
- Thaw at room temperature.
- Grill, broil, or stir fry beef.
- Discard leftover marinade.