Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Idiot's Guide to the Mediterranean Diet. The flavors of an anitpasto platter are combined to make a quick delicious salad. Also works as a spread for nice crusty bread.
- 1⁄2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- IN a large mixing bowl, combine artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives, red peppers, feta cheese, onion, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve as a small salad or a side to go along with a variety of appetizers. Or spread on bread.