Artichoke Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is quick and easy to make. The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an excellent dressing. Cook time is for chilling.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 1 cup salad macaroni or 1 cup other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was very good. It went really well with a spicy but sweet chicken dish - a great contrast. I didn't use the jar of marinaded artichokes because of food allergies - instead, used a regular can of artichokes and added a T of olive oil. I didn't need to cool it nearly this long and it was good enough (it may have only been 30 mins!). Really tasty.1Reply
see 5 more