1/1 Photo of Marie's Tilapia Marinara
Made this for dinner tonight and it is awesome! Quick, easy and delicious - my kind of recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets (6oz each tilapia)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine (from refrigerated section)
- 1Salt and pepper tilapia to taste, then dredge in flour.
- 2Heat olive oil in large frypan on medium high and saute tilapia for two minutes on each side.
- 3Remove fish from pan.
- 4Lower heat and saute onion and garlic in same pan just until soft.
- 5Add tomatoes to blender with onions, garlic, basil and white wine.
- 6Add tomato sauce to frypan and add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Return fish to sauce and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, cook linguine in salted water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 9Remove fish to serving dishes.
- 10Drain pasta and add to sauce in frypan.
- 11Turn to coat several times with tongs.
- 12Serve linguine alongside tilapia.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's Tilapia Marinara
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.5
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.1 mg
- Sodium 428.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 51.7 g