1/1 Photo of Margo's Sweet Potato Waffles
Hill Family's Note:
I haven't yet made these but everything Margo has given me has been great so I am sure these will be as well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2Beat egg yolks in a medium bowl; add milk and oil, mixing well.
- 3Stir in sweet potato.
- 4Add to flour mixture, stirring until well blended.
- 5Beat room temperature egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- 6Pour into waffle iron (oil iron if not non- stick) and sprinkle with a few walnuts.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margo's Sweet Potato Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 483.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g