3 hrs 20 mins
Who says you can't have your pie and "drink " it too! This tastes like a Margarita. For when you're feeling adventerous...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine crushed pretzels and sugar.
- 3Add melted butter.
- 4Press into a nine inch pie pan and chill.
- 6In a mixing bowl combine condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, and Triple Sec.
- 7Add food coloring.
- 8Fold whipped cream into mixture.
- 9Pour into chilled crust and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- 10Garnish with a slice of lime.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 66.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: