Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Who says you can't have your pie and "drink " it too! This tastes like a Margarita. For when you're feeling adventerous...
- Combine crushed pretzels and sugar.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into a nine inch pie pan and chill.
- In a mixing bowl combine condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, and Triple Sec.
- Add food coloring.
- Fold whipped cream into mixture.
- Pour into chilled crust and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
I served this for a Western themed party and it was awesome! and so easy to make. I didn't have the green food coloring so it was a pale yellow color. I served whipped cream on top also. Yummy!