Marcella's Stuffed Rigatoni
- In a large frying pan brown the ground beef.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the garlic, onions, and green pepper.
- Cook until veggies begin to soften (3 minutes).
- Add the oregano and ketchup and mix.
- Continue to cook on low for 10 minutes so all the flavors come together.
- Meanwhile cook the rigatoni noodles so the are half cooked.
- Once the meat mixture has cooled stuff the rigatoni noodles with the meat mixture and place into a 11X9 casserole dish making several layers.
- In a small sauce pan combine the mushroom soup and milk and heat and mix until smooth.
- Pour this over the stuffed noodles and cook in a 300 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.