1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
the accidental glutton's Note:
This recipe sounds amazing for a simple fall supper. From Real Simple magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Rinse the chicken and pat it dry.
- 2Arrange the chicken, onion, and sweet potatoes in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- 3Drizzle the oil over the chicken and vegetables and season with the salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- 4Drizzle with the maple syrup and top with the sprigs of thyme.
- 5Roast, stirring the vegetables once, until the chicken is cooked through, about 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- 6Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- 7Tip: The maple glaze can also be used with a whole chicken or Cornish game hens.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Roasted Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.0
- Calories from Fat 538
- Total Fat 59.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 701.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 58.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: