Maple Glazed Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Another Better Homes & Gardens recipe
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces sweet potatoes, mashed in refrigerated package
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning, such as Montreal seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- Prepare sweet potatoes to package directions.
- Lightly coat chicken with steak seasonings, heat butter in skillet, cook 5-6 minutes until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- Stir maple syrup into hot skillet and cook 2 minutes; stir in green onions.
- Divide chicken onto plates and drizzle with the maple syrup mix, serve with the mashed sweet potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Absolutely fabulous!! As a single young woman, I'm just starting out and only cook for myself, but I literally ate over the skillet and had to force myself to stop after slicing and dipping 3 tenderloins. This recipe was simple (i.e. I didn't mess it up!) and flavorful, even though I did omit the onions, as well. The only thing I'd like to know is if anyone has ideas for an extra side dish and for reheating the chicken!
Made for PAC Fall 2008. What a simple and delicous recipe!!!! We love maple syrup, but I was a little unsure about mixing it with steak spice. The flavor combination was great!!! I used fresh potato's (I don't to packaged stuff) and I left out the green onions. After the sauce cooked I added the chicken back into the pan and coated it with the sacue. Everyone loved it and my BIL said it was "the best chicken he's ever tasted" Thanks for a keeper.