1/1 Photo of Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
3 hrs 20 mins
Lori Alcorn's Note:
An easy and very tasty little dessert that's so quick to whip up, and are just as quick to disappear! I experimented with several recipes to get this one because my husband wanted a cheesecake I could add bacon to, yes I said BACON! I found one that used maple syrup and maple bacon, so I pieced this recipe together, made a separate batch for him with maple bacon in it, both versions were a hit! Brought the tarts for my co-workers and the best quote was "holy smokes are these good!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup low-fat whipped cream
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 36 tart shells (3-inch)
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-inch)
For the adventurous
- 8 pieces maple bacon, crumbled
- 1Bake crusts as per instructions on package.
- 2With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 3Add pumpkin, sugar, and spices.
- 4Gently mix in whipped cream and maple syrup.
- 5For tarts - Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate three hours or until set. Garnish as desired. For cheesecake - Bake at 325º for 1 1/4 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- 6For the adventurous: sprinkle bacon over crust before spooning in mixture. After filling is in crust, sprinkle more bacon on top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 88.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat whipped cream