Recipe by byZula
Salmon is delicous prepared this way!
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Yum! This was delicious. The marinade is sensational and really permeated the meat of the salmon (I did marinate for considerably longer than called for - 1 hour). The kids gobbled this up so it's going into our permanent fish rotation. Thanks for an excellent recipe.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated and peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Add salmon to bag; seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Place salmon filets, skin side down, on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting salmon with reserved marinade.