1/2 Photos of Maple-Glazed Chicken Kabobs With Sweet Jalapeno Salsa
Nancy's Pantry's Note:
Can't wait to grill these up - they sound delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 whole chicken breasts (6-7 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 whole pineapple, finely diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely minced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1If using wooden skewers, soak in water for several hours. Slice each chicken breast into six even pieces and thread onto a separate skewer.
- 2Combine the maple syrup, soy sauce, and pineapple juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and let it bubble up and reduce by about one-fourth. Set aside to cool.
- 3In a small bowl, combine chopped pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro, red onion, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 4Grill chicken kababs until nearly done. In last few minutes of grilling, baste them with the maple syrup mixture. Remove from heat and place on a platter. To serve, top the kababs with the pineapple salsa.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Glazed Chicken Kabobs With Sweet Jalapeno Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 1051.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 62.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar