3 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large non-metal bowl, combine all the ingredients except the ribs and pepper.
- 2Blend well and put in the ribs to marinade overnight.
- 3Preheat the oven to 325.
- 4Remove the ribs from the marinade, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- 5Sprinkle ribs with pepper.
- 6Place in 5 qt.
- 7roasting pan in a double layer.
- 8Roast 1 hour.
- 9Pour sauce over ribs.
- 10Increase heat to 350 degrees and bake until ribs just begin to char on top, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 11Turn ribs over cover pan and bake about 30 minutes longer, until ribs are tender and sauce is thick.
- 12To serve, place ribs on serving platter.
- 13Serve the sauce in a gravy boat on the side.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Barbecued Caribou Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2405.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 74.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: