Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- In large non-metal bowl, combine all the ingredients except the ribs and pepper.
- Blend well and put in the ribs to marinade overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle ribs with pepper.
- Place in 5 qt.
- roasting pan in a double layer.
- Roast 1 hour.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Increase heat to 350 degrees and bake until ribs just begin to char on top, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn ribs over cover pan and bake about 30 minutes longer, until ribs are tender and sauce is thick.
- To serve, place ribs on serving platter.
- Serve the sauce in a gravy boat on the side.