1/1 Photo of Mango Sorbet
4 hrs 20 mins
From a Splenda pamphlet, posting for diabetics that tolerate Splenda. Times are estimated, with cooking time being freezing times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and place in a shallow metal container.
- 2Freeze until crystals appear throughout the sorbet so that it is semi-frozen.
- 3Scoop sorbet into a food processor and process until crystals are broken down.
- 4Return sorbet to the metal container and refreeze until frozen.
- 5Scoop sorbet into frood processor again and process until the crystals have broken down.
- 6Return once again to the metal container and freeze until required.
- 7For an icecream churn - combine Splenda granular, mango pureem water and egg white, place in the churn and churn until frozen.
- 8Transfer to a container and store int he freezer till required.
- 9Serve scoops of sorbet with slices of mango and mint leaves if desired.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: