Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this sprightly salsa with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to fajitas. It is also delicious alongside grilled fish or chicken. From Williams-Sonoma Kitchen. we loved this salsa, and served it with leftover chicken. williams-sonoma has a winner!
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 354.88 ml fresh pineapple, 1/2-inch dice, peeled, cored and diced
- 14.79 ml red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4.92 ml minced of fresh mint
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- In a bowl, stir together the mango, pineapple, onion, lime juice, mint, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Cover the salsa and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Perfect! I love this with grilled steak and I bet it would be good with chips too. I made this early in the day so when dinnertime came it was ready to go. I used canned pineapple and it worked fine. Thank you blgpts!
I tried this with chicken, and fish, and tonite we decided to have sausage gravy,biscuits and eggs for supper. since I had a little salsa leftover, I set it on the table, and this stuff is something else! I do believe it goes with anything. It was great! I added a dash of rum to it.