Party Pineapple Salsa
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 pineapple, peeled or (500 ml) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 red pepper
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Chop pineapple into small pieces to measure a total of 2 cups.
- Core and seed pepper, then chop into pieces the same size as pineapple.
- Finely chop onion and coriander/cilantro.
- Place all in a bowl.
- Stir in lime juice, oil and salt.
- Serve right away or refrigerate.
- Delicious with burgers, chicken, steaks or pork.
Join The Conversation