Recipe by Lou
Serve this sprightly salsa with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to fajitas. It is also delicious alongside grilled fish or chicken. From Williams-Sonoma Kitchen. we loved this salsa, and served it with leftover chicken. williams-sonoma has a winner!
Top Review by cookiedog
Perfect! I love this with grilled steak and I bet it would be good with chips too. I made this early in the day so when dinnertime came it was ready to go. I used canned pineapple and it worked fine. Thank you blgpts!
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple, 1/2-inch dice, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon minced of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2-1 jalapeno, seeded and minced