Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
It was like pulling teeth to get this recipe when I first had it at a bunco party. I had never had anything quite like it and I thought it was delicious. The hostess finally gave me the recipe, but I had to keep asking her for it. I'm glad I did. It is very tasty. This also makes a nice presentation. This serves a lot of people.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney (divided)
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup toasted coconut
- chopped parsley
- Mix cottage cheese, softened cream cheese and curry in a blender.
- Add nuts, raisins and 4 T chutney.
- Mix until chutney is blended.
- Add green onions and process again.
- Spoon 1/2 cheese mixture into a loaf pan that has been lined with saran wrap and sprayed with Pam.(Helps when getting out of the pan).
- Spoon rest of chutney on cheese mixture.
- Add remaining (other 1/2 of cream cheese mixture) on chutney.
- Let sit for 8 hours in the frig.
- Unmold and top w/parsley and toasted coconut.
- I use Carr Sweet Wheat Crackers for dipping.