It was like pulling teeth to get this recipe when I first had it at a bunco party. I had never had anything quite like it and I thought it was delicious. The hostess finally gave me the recipe, but I had to keep asking her for it. I'm glad I did. It is very tasty. This also makes a nice presentation. This serves a lot of people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cottage cheese, softened cream cheese and curry in a blender.
- 2Add nuts, raisins and 4 T chutney.
- 3Mix until chutney is blended.
- 4Add green onions and process again.
- 5Spoon 1/2 cheese mixture into a loaf pan that has been lined with saran wrap and sprayed with Pam.(Helps when getting out of the pan).
- 6Spoon rest of chutney on cheese mixture.
- 7Add remaining (other 1/2 of cream cheese mixture) on chutney.
- 8Let sit for 8 hours in the frig.
- 9Unmold and top w/parsley and toasted coconut.
- 10I use Carr Sweet Wheat Crackers for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Chutney Dip
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: