Baked Brie with Mango Chutney
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 lbs brie round
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄3 cup sliced blanched almond
- 2 red apples, sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- Place Brie on a cookie sheet and spread the chutney on top, leaving a 1/2 inch border Place the almonds around the border.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer warm brie to a cheese board and surround with apples and french bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mom to 4 boys, city dweller, eater, craft beer enthusiast, original Recipezaar member.