Curried Mango Chutney Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick dip or dressing that makes use of mango chutney.
- Ready In:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 8 ounces natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the curry powder and cook for another minute then allow the mixture to cool.
- Spoon into a food processor with the yoghurt, chutney and seasoning.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the parsley and refrigerate before serving with crudites and bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION