Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Love and Olive Oil
Make and share this Mango & Avocado Spring Rolls With Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml peanut butter
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml rice vinegar
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- sriracha chili sauce, to taste
- 14.79 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced and tossed with lime juice
- 1 mango, sliced
- 236.59 ml lettuce, shredded
- fresh basil, chopped
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- cellophane noodle
- rice paper sheet
- For Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients except water in microwave safe bowl. Stir well. Microwave for 30 seconds or so and stir until smooth. Add a few teaspoons of water to peanut sauce if it seems too thick.
- For Rolls:.
- Cook cellophane noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cool water and let drain. Toss with rice vinegar and sugar, set aside.
- Soften a rice wrapper in hot water. Arrange a small amount of noodles and other filling items on wrapper, and gently roll. Repeat with remaining wrappers until filling ingredients are gone. Slice carefully with serrated knife on a bias. Drizzle (or dip in) peanut sauce, and serve.
These spring rolls were really, really good. The sauce makes it! I made extra and I am glad I did!