Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing nummmy shrimp salad!! From Diabetic cooking Dietary exchange 3 meat, 1 fruit (2 1/4 cup serving)
- 44.37 ml picante sauce or 44.37 ml salsa
- 14.79 ml mangoes or 14.79 ml peach chutney
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 946.36 ml torn boston lettuce or 946.36 ml red leaf lettuce
- 170.09 g cooked medium shrimp or 170.09 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 118.29 ml diced ripe avocado
- 118.29 ml diced ripe mangoes or 118.29 ml papaya
- 78.07 ml red bell peppers or 78.07 ml yellow bell pepper, strips
- 29.58 ml chopped cilantro (optional)
- Combine in a small bowl picante sauce, chutney mustard and lime juice; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add chutney mixture; toss well and transfer to serving plates.
SOOOOOOO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO VERY GREAT! Three of my favorite ingredients Mango, Cilantro, Oh I added the third Garlic just Soooooooooooo Yummy! Thanks and I`ll be making this again.
Delicious Salsd, I used my homemade salsa, Mango, mixed with all the other ingredients and served it with baby greens. This is a very tasty combonation. The recipe is a keeper, a great summer meal.
DH the salad dude says make this again. Peach cinnamon butter went in for the chutney. Hey, it's All Star day, and we need some subs. I used Santa Barbara artichoke salsa.