1/1 Photo of Mandarin Orange Salad
donna in niagara falls's Note:
A nice light salad, that always gets many compliments when served.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/4 cup white sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
- 2Heat until sugar dissolves.
- 4Meanwhile cook almonds and 6 tsp.
- 5sugar over med-low heat in saucepan stirring constantly until sugar melts and almonds coated.
- 6Cool and break apart.
- 7Break apart lettuces into bite size pieces.
- 8Add thinly sliced celery, cut on diagonal and thinly sliced green onions.
- 95 minutes before serving toss with drained mandarin oranges, sugared almonds and cooled dressing.
- 10If desired can add a few pieces of chunked pineapple and top with a few crunchy chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 211.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g